Are you tired after a long working day and do not want to do anything? You can improve your mood and regain strength by the help of few relaxing and simple procedures in aromatic bath.
• with danewort – pour four tablespoons of dried danewort flowers with three cups of boiling water, cover the container and let it infuse for 15 minutes. Filter the infusion and pour it in a bath which is filled with hot water. This procedure will promote skin purification.
• with carnation and orange – put in the pot freshly sliced orange husk, a teaspoon of cinnamon, 10 carnations and pour one liter of water. Boil on low fire for 20 minutes. Then filter it and pour the infusion in bath, which is filled with hot water.
• with honey and milk – boil one liter of milk. After 10 minutes add half a glass of natural honey and mix accurately. Fill the bath with hot water and this infusion. Besides, it will moisturize and nourish your skin perfectly.
• with lavender and thyme – take a cup of cream and mix it with two drops of thyme and orange essential oils, five drops of lavender and three drops of juniper oil. Pour this mixture in a bath, which is filled with warm water.
Cleansing cosmetics will become a wonderful addition to aromatic baths. Thanks to these mean your skin will become smooth, but the body – less tensed. Do the peeling before bath or during the bath procedures?
• with ginger – mix a teaspoon of dried ginger with a spoon of dry cinnamon, add a spoonful of dry milk powder and three tablespoons of oatmeal. Add 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil, mix accurately and rub the body. Wash everything off with warm water.
• with honey – mix a spoon of olive oil, a spoon of honey, two tablespoons of oatmeal, egg yolk with five drops of apple vinegar. Massage the body with the formed mixture and later wash with warm water.
And finally …
After the aromatic bath procedures, you should moisturize the skin. For this perfect will be olive oil, sweet almond and coconut oil. Rub the oil into the skin gently.
Post here your tips: do you ever try aromatic bath at home?